Block out heat and harmful UV rays with the best in the industry window tints.
We have multiple options and you can also different tint levels. We offer Suntek Carbon, 3M Ceramic & 3M Crystalline as our window tinting options.
Carbon is the base level, while Ceramic does a better job at stopping heat and 3M Crystalline is the ultimate in heat blocking and UV protection. (We have a display in our shop so that you can feel the difference yourself.) We have reviewed a wide variety of tinting films and have chosen to carry these as they are the best.
Questions about window tinting? We will help you choose the best window tint & film for your vehicle, contact us today.
Window Tint Percentages
Choices include our regular SunTek Carbon tint (5%, 20%, 35%, 50%, 70%), 3M Ceramic tint (5%, 20%, 35%, 50%, 70%), 3M 3M Crystalline tint (20%, 40%, 50%, 70%). 5% is the darkest option while 70% is the lightest tint. While the level of tint affects the UV & heat protection, it is often a preference of looks as well. Choosing the quality of your material will play a larger role in blocking heat and UV rays than just tint.
- No Tint: Regular factory glass gives you full visibility but often has a glare while driving, it also admits allows heat & UV rays to pass through unobstructed, causing damage to the interior of your car.
- 50% Tint: A 50% tint is a very light tint, with only a slight darkening of the windows and blocks only half the light from reaching the inside of your vehicle. It does reduce UV rays and limits some of the heat.
- 35% Tint: A 35% tint 35% tint is darker from the outside but still allows you to see through with ease. It is popular as a window tint level.
- 20% Tint: A 20% tint is pretty dark – you can see through it when there is light on the other side only.
- 5% Tint: A 5% tint is the darkest and you can’t see through it at all.
- 3M has a rigorous program for dealer training and it takes 1 year to become approved.
- We are proud to be an authorized 3M dealer & installer for your window tinting needs.
Benefits of Window Tinting
- Protect your interior (dash & upholstery) from harmful UV rays and heat damage.
- Block out harmful UV rays for yourself and your passengers.
- Keep your vehicle cooler while parked and while driving – window tinting blocks solar heat
- Help eliminate glare while looking out the windows
- Customize the look of your vehicle with various tints